Herb Gardens Wall Calendar
Featured on Amazon.com
Herb Gardens 2016 Wall Calendar: Recipes & Herbal Folklore
The Herb Gardens wall calendar features beautiful photos of creative herb gardens paired with sumptuous recipes and a wealth of herbal folklore, remedies, and growing tips from horticulture author Maggie Oster. More than just a calendar, this is an herbal resource worth keeping.
- A year of lush herb gardens (and recipes!) on your wall.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- The perfect gift for the kitchen gardener or chef.
- Showcases exceptional photographs of a range of herb gardens, from the elegant and formal to charming rooftop container gardens.
- Features tips for using and growing culinary herbs such as parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme, and many more.
- Recipes and tips for gardening, cooking, and celebrating herbal folklore by author Maggie Oster.
- Printed on FSC Certified Mixed Source Paper with soy-based inks.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world’s major religions.
Cooks, gardeners, and anyone who savors the magic of herbs will enjoy entering this world of flavor, fragrance, and color. Herbs have been used for centuries on every continent, in everything from cooking and medicine to perfumes and crafts.